Creativity and New Media

I used Bitmoji which is a popular app to create an avatar of myself. This avatar can be used in multiple apps such as snap chat and you can use it in texting as well. To create this avatar I first downloaded the app and then I followed step by step by changing one facial feature at a time. Once I had all of this done, I changed the clothes as well for this avatar. After creating this avatar that looks like me you receive different pics and gestures that has this avatar as a part of it. An example can be show below as certain ones are recommended when you text a certain word or depending on the trend that is going around. Since Halloween is today, You can see below one of my avatars in a Halloween theme. This is such a great and fun way to be creative in your messages and in your social media. It is being used by many and the creation process is very detailed and interesting to do.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Privacy

Blog v Wiki